Self-Paced Informed Birth Course
A complete childbirth education course that you can watch in the comfort of your home!
Click the button below to receive access to a free video from this course: The Hormones of Labour, which includes an activity and relaxation techniques.
This course is for...
• First time parents
• People who have given birth before but want to refresh their knowledge
• Those who want to be aware of all of their options
• Those who want to learn how to make informed decisions and reduce unwanted medical interventions
• Those planning a home birth
• Those planning a hospital birth
• Those who may be open to or who have a goal of un-medicated childbirth
• Those who may be open to using pain medications and want to learn about their options in an open, non-judgmental way
• Anyone interested in birth or who will be supporting their friend/family member through labour
INFORMED BIRTH COURSE
You will get...
• 8 Modules full of 7.5 hours of childbirth education videos, broken down into easily digestible sections
• Workbooks and answer keys
• Informative handouts for affirmations, birth and postpartum plans, positions, visualizations and more
• Recommended resources
• Tips for birth partners throughout the course, plus a whole dedicated section for partner support (with and without a doula)
• A Facebook group where you can interact with other expecting parents, share information and ask questions (moderated by course creator Jaz Wilson)
• ONGOING access (buying this course is like buying a book!)
My name is Jaz Wilson, I love talking about all things pregnancy and birth and have been working in the birth field since 2015 when I attended my first Doula training with DONA International. I am a ProDoula Certified Childbirth Educator (PDCCE), Certified Birth and Bereavement Doula (SBD), and nursing student in my second year of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing program. I also participated in a week-long Midwife Assistant training at the Farm Midwifery center in Tennessee. This background has given me an appreciation for births in all settings, knowing that the most important thing is that you give birth where you feel safe!
To learn more about me and my qualifications,
Who am I, and how do you know that I know what I am talking about?
Investment: regular price 77$ CAD
20% off Winter Sale
If you are not satisfied with the course, you can receive a 100% refund within 30 days of your purchase.